Need help using our site?
Listen to this website with BrowseAloud
Whether you are using a Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac, BrowseAloud Plus will provide the speech and reading support tools you require for free.
What is BrowseAloud?
BrowseAloud Plus reads website content out loud using the most natural and engaging voice to transform your online reading experience. New features include: Translator, Simplifier, Screen Masking for Touch Screens and the ability to personalise the settings to suit individual needs and preferences.
Other features include:
- Dual-Colour Highlighting
- Text Magnification
- MP3 Maker
- Screen Masking
- Pronunciation Modifier
- Secure Site Reading
- PDF Reading
- International Languages
More than 7,000 websites use BrowseAloud, so once you have it on your device you can listen to all of these websites too. For more information, please visit www.browsealoud.com
How does BrowseAloud help?
BrowseAloud Plus helps website visitors who require online reading support and those who simply prefer to listen to information instead of reading it. Those with print disabilities, such as dyslexia or mild visual impairments, and those with English as a second language find BrowseAloud Plus particularly useful.
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support - helping you to access and understand our website better.
● text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
● translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
● text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
● mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
● screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
● web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
● settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use, floating toolbar - allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen. Watch the Browsealoud Features video to see Browsealoud in action.
How do I get BrowseAloud?
Click on the BrowseAloud Panel that appears on all pages of this website to launch the BrowseAloud Plus toolbar then simply click any text to hear it read aloud.
Support with using BrowseAloud Plus
A full range of support services are provided for BrowseAloud Plus:
Tel: 0800 328 7910