Vectis HAL Scheme
The Vectis HAL scheme has successfully operated for nearly 20 years, launched with the vision to create an outstanding property management service for Landlords on the Island, who want security and peace of mind when they let their properties to tenants.
Our ethos is very different from other Letting Agent services you may have worked with in the past. Our aim is to actively address all the issues that worry Landlords, from rent collection & arrears, legal paperwork, difficult tenants, through to the care and repair of your property. Our intention is to create a long-term relationship with you, giving you confidence to use us time and again.
Our HAL letting service offers Landlords the reassurance of:
- Guaranteed rent, paid to you in advance, all year around - even when there are no tenants living there or if there are rent collection problems
- A scheme run by a long established, financially secure and trustworthy property management and repairs organisation
- No tenancy set up fees, ongoing, legal or renewal fees to Landlords
- Long term agreements, with annual rent reviews and fully inclusive property insurance provided by Vectis
- Your property returned to you with vacant possession and restored to the same condition as it was when we first took it on.
- Our ongoing repairs and maintenance service
- Any damages to your fixtures and fittings repaired at our expense
- Twice yearly property inspection and report to highlight any property problems to you, and to help protect your investment
- Our commitment to always be honest and upfront, with no hidden small print or fees
Better returns through Vectis
Although we may pay less than you can get from charging market rents, we are confident that our scheme can still provide you with a better return on your valuable investment. See the table below which illustrates this.
We have a downloadable brochure available here. Hopefully this will provide you with the answers you need. However, if you would like to speak to one of our housing managers, please contact 01983 525985. Alternatively, if you wish to email us at email@example.com and we will respond within 24 hours.